Monday, June 1, 2015

Life Lately

The running joke I have with the hubs since I don't work is "I have nothing to do and all day to do it" that could not be further from the truth.  I have managed to fill every minute of my day with something that keeps me out of trouble.


Last month the hubs and I went on our adult only spring break trip back to Costa Rica, and I appointed myself as our activities coordinator.

just as beautiful second time around.



We kayaked to remote beaches


We hiked with the monkeys


we took adventure bike tours




we took out the paddle boards



 we relaxed on the beach






had afternoon cocktails at our favorite spot





and all and all another amazing trip

If you are ever looking for a sunny vacation spot outside of the Caribbean, I highly highly highly recommend The Four Seasons at Papagayo, it was an unbelievable trip!!


As soon as I got back from our trip I was in full planning mode with my father in law, for my mother in law's 70th birthday.

I helped picked the venue



the birthday cake




the flowers



my friend and I were up until midnight the night before arranging the centerpieces (and drinking rose)


My mother in law was so surprised and had a great night





We also celebrated mother's day


so lucky, I got my trampoline



Had a dance recital



After wanting to go for 2 years, finally made it about 45 minutes outside of the city to Claverach Farm.  This is what started the farm to table implode here in STL.

We had a driver take us to the farm, we arrived for cocktails just as the sun was setting


When it was time for dinner we sat at farm tables inside a converted barn and it was just beautiful.


Everything on our dinner plate was fresh off the farm,  we were out with some of our best friends, we were slightly over served, and I found the perfect photo op for my new clutch.
 




And now we are in full summer mode.
school is out




the pools are open


And all is right with the world!!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy spring so far! Those flowers are gorgeous. Love that pic of you and your beautiful kids. I can't believe how big they are all getting.

    Can you believe my kids are in school until June 19?!! And it's so cold here today we would freeze at any pool. I can't wait to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete