Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Surprise!!

I love waking up and seeing that Kate Spade has another surprise sale.  The good news, great markdowns.  The bad news, most of this will be sold out before noon!!


I love a cute clutch, for some reason I tend to use a clutch Friday and Saturday nights in the summer.  Maybe it's the heat and I don't want a strap hanging off me, maybe it's because I tend to have extra large purses and they just seem too big and heavy for the summer, maybe there is no reason at all, maybe as the husband says I just need some excuse to buy another purse....




the absolute cutest clutch ever....











I never get tired of the shoppers and their clever sayings....





I always have some jewelry pieces on hand in case I need an emergency birthday gift for a friend, or an emergency accessory dilemma for myself...





finally, this top is just too darn cute!!

Happy Shopping

2 comments: