Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Random Ramblings

Class pass has come to STL, this is a great opportunity to sample all specialized gyms in your city without any type of commitment.  You're just dating the gyms, not marrying them...
on our list we have yoga, spinning, bar, pilates, cross-fit etc.  Buy your monthly membership and use it at every gym on their list, definitely the most bang for your buck!


So you bought that gym pass and now you are going to ruin all your hard work with your sweet tooth?  I made these greek yogurt muffins,  (much better for you then the muffins the size of your head from Panera)  and they have just enough chocolate to satisfy.




I bought this cleansing water the other day at CVS and I love it

 use it like a toner, after you wash and before you moisturize.  It was only $8.00 so it was a no brainer.  I will try just about anything to keep my skin from drying out this time of year.



The hubs and I have been meeting with an architect to expand our kitchen.  I LOVE my blue kitchen and want to keep it blue so I found a few (hundred) pictures on pinterest but these are my favorites





I think I need one of these for my closet...

because every time I pull out a dress and it's all wrinkly and needs to be sent out to be pressed is about an hour before I plan to wear it.




Just finished reading this book...
Loved it, and it is historical fiction.  I had no idea there was such a thing as orphan trains.



So over winter, snow, coats, boots and anything that has to do with cold weather.  19 days until we are here

I also hear that Mexico is lovely this time of year!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so over winter too Jill...roll on spring!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for spring!! I hope it's toasty and warm for you in Florida. My poor parents went and it was FREEZING the entire time they were there. I was so bummed for them.

    I love your blue kitchen too! Are you going to add on to your house? I love your house. It's so homey and decorated perfectly in "Jill style". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. auf unserer Liste haben wir Yoga, Spinning, Bar, Pilates, Querausbau usw. Kaufen Sie Ihre monatlichen Mitglieds und verwenden Sie es in jedem Fitness-Studio auf ihrer Liste, definitiv die Leistung für Ihr Geld!

    www.fifa-munzen.de

    http://www.fifa-munzen.de/

    ReplyDelete