Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love is in the Air

I cannot believe that Valentine's Day is this weekend.  All my Christmas decorations are down but not all have been put away, yes I need to get my act together.

Valentines is not a big gift giving holiday here but I always give something to the hubs and the kids.

My girls were easy (girls are always easy) I got them matching swimsuit coverups
and one for myself (and they are so much cuter in real life.)


My son was a little harder, but all the boys are wearing this
now he does not consider clothing a gift but that is all I could come up with.


Now the hubs was even harder.
Obsessed with this watch, but it might be a better anniversary or birthday gift


I have a mandle for his bathroom



I will be matching my girls so why not have the boys match


We have a masquerade ball on Valentine's day this bow tie for his tux would match my dress

plus I love that it is reversable.





and even though they don't like to admit it, every man loves a little pampering so I did get him a gift card for a little man pampering.


hmmm

Now what do I want??





No comments:

Post a Comment