Friday, February 13, 2015

Girl Friday

Happy Valentine's Day weekend!!

Tonight my friend is having a galentine dinner with the girls so I made a sweet treat for all my lady loves


that I am going to package up with these



Saturday is also Mardi Gras weekend which is huge here in STL.  I have always had a thing for Mardi Gras, it is where the hubs and I met.  This year we have Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras both happening on Saturday, which happens once in a blue moon.  We have a Valentine/masquerade ball on Saturday night with "creative black tie" dress code.  I have my red dress in honor of V day and today I am on the hunt for something like this...





since I have red/pink on my mind can I just say how much I LOVE this dress that RiRi wore
now this dress I would kill to wear Saturday!!


Have a beautiful weekend!!


1 comment: