Friday, October 3, 2014

Girl Friday

I am looking forward to what feels like our first official fall weekend, there is finally a chill in the air here today.


I can't wait to see this movie tonight with my girlfriends, the book was so good and it was filmed in the small Missouri town where it takes place


I am bringing out an old favorite for tonight


and I have been dreaming about my dinner after the movie

it will be the perfect temp for dining outside (a little chill in the air but once they get the fire pits going it will be just perfect) and eating the best artichoke in the world.


Saturday afternoon,  just a little pampering



and trying out a new restaurant



and Sunday if the weather cooperates, we will be doing this

not sure if I am being adventurous or a fool!!

Have a beautiful weekend

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're going in an "ultra-light"? How cool!! Is that the restaurant we went to and had the fateful final martini? I remember the artichoke! :-)

    I want to hear how that movie is. I didn't really like the book but I love me some Ben Affleck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous weekend!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete