Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer's End

It may officially be summer for another month, but mentally I am transitioning into fall.  I am not completely ready to give up lazy summer mornings, afternoons at the pool, and evenings on my porch sipping cocktails but time marches on and fall is right around the corner.

A few things that I am looking forward to this fall
the return of the pumpkin spice latte



chunky sweaters




oversized plaid scarves




warm soup on a chilly night, cant wait to try this recipe



gorgeous fall flowers for my table




a trip to a few wineries in our own backyard


fall nail polish



getting my favorite red wine out of the cellar




and firing up our patio table.


Ready or not, it's coming!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready too! I know you're having the same heat wave we are. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of fall....looking forward to it now!

    ReplyDelete