Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pop The Bubbly

I am itching to throw a dinner party.  Sometimes when you are not in the mood for traffic, crowds, or waiting for a table, a dinner party is the perfect solution.  

In my mind this dinner party I am throwing is coming together beautifully and I have my theme all worked out...


Mini champagne bottles at my door when you first walk in...



my table would look something like this




I have my menu all worked out




Beef tenderloin with champagne mustard sauce




and how about this amazing dessert table

stocked with champagne-sicles
put your favorite fruit popsicle (Edy's Fruit Bars) in a wine glass and fill 1/4 with champagne


chocolate champagne truffles



champagne bubbles



champagne cake with fresh strawberries




in the goody bag for all my ladies
OPI Only Drink Champagne





4 comments:

  1. PERFECTION! I'll book my flight now. ;-)

    Seriously that is the cutest party idea!! How are you?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this dinner party...enjoy your weekend Jill:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one dinner party I would glady enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete