Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Weekend and You Must Bake This

I seriously made the most incredible dessert last week.

You must make this brownie, you will love me and hate me all at the same time!!


The good news is that I found a new workout to try since I indulged in these brownies...

it is a cardio/dancing/drumming workout.  Has anyone tried it??  I am always up for something new at the gym.



I am still recovering from my weekend, and it is not because I overindulged in any type of liquids, I was unofficially a "dance mom."  My daughter had a dance recital and she had practice Friday night so I had about an hour and a half to grab a bite to eat with the hubs
(best turkey burger ever)

then it was on to cover the last hour of rehearsal.


Saturday morning rehearsal again from 8 am to 6 pm, lucky for me I got to leave at noon.


Sunday was the big day and we left the house at 9am and walked back in the door at 11pm.  
(after a long day)



I woke up Monday and was so confused as to the time and day since I spent 14 hours indoors on Sunday watching the same recital 3 times, its enough to make you go mad!!  I mean the things we do for our kids right??!!


And finally the pastel I had made of my Scarlett was framed

and she joins the wall with her brother and sister


3 comments:

  1. Those brownies sound amazing! and I would love that Rockstar fit. How fun! I can't wait to see you NEXT Tuesday!! Libby looks great!! She is growing into such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all over that brownie recipe. The portrait looks so good. I want to do something similar of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who does your pastels in St. Louis? They are beautiful and I would love to buy a "gift certificate" of one to give to my friend so she can have one done of her darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete