Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Musings

Happy Monday...
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

When I wasn't busy doing this....


I had to get ready for my son's graduation party on Sunday. My plan is to have beautiful weather and to have it outside, I hope somebody who has any influence over this is reading;)


I saw this picture on pinterest and immediately got my potting bench out of storage where it has been since we moved 4 years ago and set it up


it's a work in progress, but I will have this looking amazing by this weekend if it is the last thing I do



I made sure all my lights are working

(party of ours from last summer)



hoping my lemon tree looks like this soon

and I did a lot of planting







3 comments:

  1. It's going to look fantastic!! Is Matt graduating from 8th grade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your potting bench is a great idea for drinks, napkins etc....I need one for my patio, to put out all the bits when we bbq.I usually end up running in and out like a mad woman! Have a good week Jill:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete