Friday, February 7, 2014

Girl Friday

I cannot remember the last time I thought "this was the longest week ever,"  Every Friday I think, this week just flew by, and today is no exception.

Tonight the hubs and son have a basketball game, so I am going to take my girls and a friend for a little girls night out





Saturday is the Great Gatsby Auction, I LOVE auctions.  I love the thrill of bidding against others and not knowing the outcome until sometimes the last second.  I have my eye on a few things, I hope I come home a winner.  I at least have my dress


Sunday is going to be cold with the possibility of more snow.  I plan to watch the olympics (the hubs and I are obsessed with curling)


and make this for dinner

Have a beautiful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress looks fab....have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks lovely. A girls' night out sounds like a great way to start off your weekend.

    ReplyDelete