Friday, December 6, 2013

Girl Friday

We are in full holiday mode around here, our weekend plans definitely prove that.  I love that there is always an abundance of things to do this time of year!!

To get us in the holiday spirit, we have a little snow in our forecast...

Good thing my favorite holiday party of the year, Nordstrom Christmas Party, is less then a mile from my house.  I don't care if we are in the middle of a blizzard, my friends and I are going...

the place is all decked out

and I guarantee the champagne is already on ice

someone at Nordstrom has figured out the key to getting people to spend money!!

Saturday morning I have the Big Bear Brunch with my girls.  We have gone the past 9 years and it definitely has become one of my favorite traditions.  What's not to love about a brunch at the Ritz Carlton.
the gingerbread city in the lobby


Big Bear Brunch 2012


Saturday afternoon I have my second outing with my girls.  My friend has invited us to her club to make gingerbread houses for the little girls...

and drink mulled wine for the big girls...


Saturday night my favorite part of the city is having a window walk


The hubs and I plan to do some shopping, eating, and drinking...


Sunday morning my friend is throwing an adult only holiday brunch...

and as luck would have it, her hubby makes THE BEST  bloody mary

Sunday afternoon I am taking Scarlett and her friend to the Nutcracker...

and I am ending my weekend at a Christmas coffee and dessert at my daughter's school Sunday night...


Monday morning I think I will need a nap!!
Have a beautiful weekend

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it!!! You amaze me. :-)

    Have a great weekend! That all sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete