Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All I Want For Christmas...

I know everyone is saying this and thinking this, but I cannot believe it is only 14 days until Christmas!!  

I am so not ready this year, I still have some final decorations to put up, shopping to do, presents to wrap, cookies to bake, and we are leaving for Mexico Christmas day so I have got to start thinking about what to pack.  My mom and hubby keep bugging me about what I want this year, it gets harder and harder.  I don't know if it is because when you have kids your focus is all about them and what they want, or maybe when you get older and you want something you just go buy it but either way I did finally come up with a few things I want...

I just love these but I can tell you right now my hubby will not be buying these for me, he already thinks my boot situation is out of control and he will not contribute to my madness so I will go ahead and ask my mom for these;)



I recently got a new kitchen table so now I need a new rug for under my table, this is the one.


I am fairly certain the entire country is in for a long cold winter, this is exactly what I need on my bed to keep me warm.  I live in an old house and they can be a little drafty in the dead of winter.


dalton bootie
again, the hubs will not be adding to my shoe collection but my friend has these and they are so. stinking. cute.!!  Much much better in real life


leg warmers
as I mentioned, it is going to be a long, cold winter.  I got to keep my legs warm too

and finally the really big gift from Santa that I want....




a custom closet.

Right about now the hubs is sorry he asked!!



3 comments:

  1. You need those tall boots!! I love them too. I ordered a pair of knock off Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots and returned them. I'm holding out for the real deal!

    Those leg warmers are so cute. I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those closets are divine! Love the tall boots too:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the faux fur blanket but it's the custom closets which I'm really admiring. I like the idea of shoes all lined up as in a shoe shop!

    ReplyDelete