Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekend Past

Happy Tuesday, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

I hit the jackpot this weekend, I won double on Saturday's trivia night.
I won a Jimmy John's gift card, which my son immediately took from me


and I won $250.00 which I immediately spent


Athleta was having friends and family this weekend so I decided to pop in and check it out, this was my first time in the store.  Not as cute as lulu in my opinion but definitely worth a visit.  I did however pick up a few things...




I watched the saddest, cutest movie with my kids (and cried the entire time)  If you are ever looking for a good family movie this is it!!


We are finally having fall weather around here so I made a pumpkin pie


and I ran into Target for laundry detergent and came out with a very cute plaid skirt


It would look darling with my dark denim shirt

and this is why I love target, you go in for some type of boring household product and come out with a cute outfit!!







4 comments:

  1. Great skirt! Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a lucky weekend! I always pick up some clothes while I'm grocery shopping too:) Love the skirt!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those pink workout pants!! I saw that skirt at Target. It's so cute. I'm glad you got it!

    I can't watch any dog movies right now. I think it would send me over the edge into a pit of despair. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything from the jimmy johns to the surprise target score is amazing. Dying for some pumpkin pie, loving this post. It just makes me feel happy as I'm sure all these things did for you:)

    ReplyDelete