Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Hunt for the Perfect Clutch

I have been to see a chiropractor twice this past week with dull, chronic lower back pain.  I had my very first adjustment (totally recommend that) and some electrolysis.  Something is working because my back feels so much better.  I have been trying to figure out what is causing my pain and one possibility is my purse.  I LOVE big purses, I mean the bigger the better and I stuff my purses with everything but the kitchen sink.  I must admit when I am walking around with my 10 pound purse I start to feel it,  and I am thinking this is not helping my back at all.





When I go out on the weekends I usually trade in my big bag for a clutch.  Not only does this give my back a break but I think a clutch is the perfect touch of fancy for a night out.  The other day I took my daughter to Forever 21 and I ended up buying the cutest clutch ever, only drawback... your contents have to be cute.


so now I am on the hunt for some cute clutches, for medical reasons of course...









doctors orders, I have to stop carrying a heavy bag!!

7 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear the adjustment worked. Matt is trying to get me to see his chiro friend for an adjustment because my lower back kills. Apparently he adjusts alot of pregnant women but it weirds me out. I just bought a smaller cross body bag for the same reason my everyday purse was getting too darn heavy. Loving the cross body so consider that an option. I bought a Rebecca Minkoff one at Tjmaxx and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Natalie! I bought a crossbody for our trip to Rome and I felt so free!!! I love a good clutch too! I love my Tory Burch, but like to collect inexpensive colorful ones so I can have tons to choose from when getting ready for evening fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those clutches, esp the last one. Glad your back is feeling better! A nice new clutch will surely help out too;) I've been on the hunt for a crossbody too--I carry too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am going to have the worst back! I carry the biggest and heaviest bags ever! I need to invest in some cute clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My purse does the same thing to me!! I need to find some cute clutches too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leopard clutches:) Hope your back is ok!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the gold sparkly clutch which I love. I have had shoulder surgery and my shoulder surgeon advised me that my heavy bag was a contributory factor so I have learned my lesson the hard way. I try to limit what I have in my bag but still love big bags. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete