Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo!!

Happy Halloween!!
Today I am going to try and not do one thing for our auction on Saturday and enjoy the holiday with my kids!!


The Louis Vuitton purse had been bought and ready for the raffle


the flowers have been ordered



and we did a trial run of what the centerpieces will look like...
because Friday night I am getting together with my friends and we need to make 30.


The menu has been ordered and is ready to go

and the desserts are ready for pick up


Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that this all comes together on Saturday.   I feel like I am planning my wedding reception all over again, but I am fairly certain I am not leaving for Turk and Caicos on Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. It will be great! The fleurs are going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck it will be amazing. Oh to win the Louis Vuitton bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are so pretty! Love the French country chic arrangement. Have fun tomorrow and take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post..Happy halloween!! :)

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/2013/10/festive-shimmery-yellow-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete