Monday, June 17, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

My weekend was nonstop activity, but those always make the best weekends!!  Friday night we celebrated my dad and the 70 years he has been on this earth.




anniversary shot with the hubs




Saturday morning we were up and out the door to watch my son's team come in 1st place at the golf tournament


then it was off the celebrate the hubby's birthday at our stay cation

poolside.


lounging by the pool makes me very hungry







Needless to say we came home on Sunday exhausted from our nonstop activity.  The hubs had to spend his father's day working, that is just one of the many many things that makes him a great father/husband

My sister is still in town so the fun continues!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the twinkling lights! Happy Birthday to your dad and why is it the pool makes me so hungry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you and your sister!! Pretty pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table and deck looks fab!! Gorgeous photos:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have Sterling candle holders (candelabras?) outside!? Love you!

    ReplyDelete