Thursday, May 23, 2013

So Little Time...

I am a list person.  I like to write out my to-do list or type one in the "notes" section of my phone.  There is something about crossing off or deleting a line that is so satisfying.

Right now I am working on a list title "Before End of School", this is mainly projects around the house because once the kids are home nothing gets done until September.  Some of my unfinished items include

* finish organizing the laundry room

*get guest bedroom walls painted

*hang pictures

(many more but this gives you an idea)

very vague, but nonetheless still things that need to be done.  Tomorrow is the last day of school, you would think that I would be crazy lady working on her list but no I am busy making another list, my wish list from here...

Bauble Bar









and I can cross this one off my list, it arrived the other day

2 comments:

  1. I think we can leave the house to do lists till the kids are back at school.I never get anything done over the summer hols!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love that necklace. It's so 'you'!

    ReplyDelete