Thursday, April 11, 2013

Written in the Stars

Tonight I am hitting the town with my girls.  My hubby has nicknamed us The Fabulous Four and I am just fine with that name

The 4 of us like to go out at least once a month and paint the town red.
Tonight we are going to dinner...



this place is described as "a dive bar done right"


the icing on the cake, we can also get our fortunes told.  



I think the hubby was trying to spook me, he told me about a book he is reading right now and it is freaking him out...

according to this book, subjecting yourself to mystical figures (mediums, magicians, fortune tellers etc) opens you up to possession.

So now I am a little spooked, I think it would be fun to hear my fortune but I really don't have time to be possessed;)  I think whether I do this or not will ultimately boil down to how many cocktails I have had.  Cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. That books sounds good. I love books about Exorcism. You'd think I was Catholic. :-)

    Just say a prayer before you go and wear a cross. You will be fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your night Jill...it will definitely be a bit different:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks like so much fun! I have cold chills just looking at that book cover. I may have to read it. I do love a good scare. Exorcisms and anything related are the scariest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every girl needs a group of girls for a fun night out. It is like a tonic of fun that you need every now and then

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog but has never commented before.
    I logged in just to say it's the absolute truth the book says about opening yourself and your home up to possession when one subjects themselves to mysticism.
    (I actually started shaking my head no, when I read the part of you perhaps seeing a fortune teller... so I was happy to read further that your husband has warned you of the danger of such activity).

    De 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

    ReplyDelete