Monday, March 18, 2013

Re-entry obsessions

My week in the picture perfect town of Seaside left me with a need for summer to arrive quickly and a few new obsessions.

Sandals are the standard for the daytime and I saw plenty of cutes ones that need to find their way to my closet...






and for the chilly nights, the perfect summer bootie...


I also fell in love with this dress...


and I now have an obsession for Turkish Towels...


and Sun Bum lotion...



my obsessions have not stopped here.  I am now obsessed with this wine...



and I am dying to recreate this meal I had which was beyond delicious
scallops on mint pea ravioli

at the most charming restaurant in all of the pan handle...



and also front porches



and porch swings..


and last, but certainly not least, key lime pie


well that about covers everything!!

4 comments:

  1. Delighted you had a great holiday Jill....hope some nice Spring weather arrives here soon!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Turkish towels are so pretty. That pink maxi is darling too. Looks like you had a fun trip! I am going to look into Seaside next spring break. We might drive down with the kids. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that dress is fantastic. I would live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Riffault Sancerre, did you get that at George's????

    ReplyDelete