Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Luck of the Irish

About 2 weeks ago I had a small lucky streak.  I was at a bingo fundraiser (I know, I am not 90 but it was really fun) at my daughters school and won $100


then 2 days later as I was heading down to Florida I got a call from a local boutique, I had "liked" a purse on their FB page for a contest and I won the bag!!  Woot Woot

I finally got around to picking up my purse yesterday and it is adorable.  I LOVE this bag.  It is a super soft buttery leather with brass hardware and tassel detailing.  Until yesterday I had never heard of the line orYany but the shop owner was telling me this is her all time favorite.  They have great color combinations and those small attention to details that can really make a great bag.  You can check out the entire line here.

Well I am off to buy a lottery ticket!!

6 comments: