Thursday, March 28, 2013

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

It seems weird to me that Easter is on Sunday.  Our house has been random the last 2 weeks, first I was in Florida with the girls, then we were all home for 4 days, then the boys went out of town.  I really feel off schedule and out of whack, the snowstorm that came through over the weekend did not help at all.  We are all finally under the same roof and now I need to think about Easter.

I have no idea what anyone is wearing.  This is a very low key Easter this year so I think I am going to work with what everyone has instead of shopping for new outfits.  It is also going to be chilly on Sunday so I have to keep that in mind.  I think I am going to wear my new target dress...

with my black cardigan...


and my black shoes...
no longer at Kate Spade, but you can get them here.


and my necklace I picked up on Tuesday at H&M..





We are going to my parents for dinner and I am bringing a dessert.  I am thinking this is the perfect Easter dessert.


I am not going to lie, I read the recipe and it seems like a lot of work, but anything with champagne is worth the effort!!



5 comments:

  1. I love your Easter ensemble. Have a great time and save me a piece of that cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress Jill... hope you enjoy Easter with all the family:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check my blog! I made a strawberry yogurt cake yesterday that was TDF!! I might be less work than that cake. ;-)

    Shut the front door. You did not get the necklace at H&M? I need to go there during my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes yes and yes to everything above!!! You will look lovely and have the tastiest dessert in hand! I'll be happy to taste test a cake for you to make sure it's not poisonous or gross!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new target dresses color is very attractive, I love the black shoes, black cardigan and specially the necklace. The necklace is so pretty and beautiful. All together feels like a festive mood. Here is white party dresses anyone can try for any events and festivals.

    ReplyDelete