Friday, February 8, 2013

Girl Friday

We are starting off our weekend with cocktails with friends...

and then dinner at one of the newest spots in town...


Saturday it is divide and conquer.

The boys have a father/son day with his school...



so I have a day planned with my girls...



a mother/daughter day of pampering



After the spa I am taking the girls to get their hair braided...



then we are off to dinner...



Sunday I am having my parents and in laws over for dinner.  Thanks to pinterest I am serving this...
 
or maybe this..

or


bon weekend mes amies!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your pampering! Keira will not sit long enough to let a mani or pedi dry. She always smears them.

    Make the chicken with the prochuitto! Yummy!

    Now I might have to get some bubbles for tonight. That looks so good. :-)

    ReplyDelete