Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer's End

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over.  Step foot into any store and that belief is confirmed by the inventory.  Gone are bikinis, cover ups, shorts and sandals, they have been replaced by sweaters, boots and pants.


Lucky for us girls we will have some great options for the fall, I mean OMG these pants are so cute.  If I had not walked by the store in a swimsuit and coverup I would have gone in and tried these on...



I will be prepared today, I might just walk by Anthropologie again and I might be wearing clothes more fitting for a try on...
If that fails, I can always get them here.

6 comments:

  1. They are sassy! We are getting an Anthro in downtown Franklin and I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! I also like these but they are $100 more. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25396045&catId=THERES_ALSO&pushId=CLOTHES-DENIM&popId=CLOTHES&navAction=leaf&navCount=8&color=029&fromCategoryPage=true&currentCategory=CLOTHES-DENIM

    CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need to leave the summer clothes up here longer in Texas. Lord knows its hot all the way to mid December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those pants are too die for! You pretty much can't go wrong with Anthropologie in my book. Thanks for stopping by my Summer Beach Hair post today. I'll have to try out that Marine hair next:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete