Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ch Ch Changes...

Now that all 3 of my kids are back in school, it is time to get to work.  Summer is the most unproductive time for me, if it is a sunny day we will be at the pool.  I barely find the time to go to the grocery store, so getting things done around the house just never happens.  That all changed yesterday when the third and final child had his first day of school.

The kids were all out the door by 8 am and my friend, the decorator, showed up at 11 to help me tackle my first project...redoing my son's room.  We decided on horizontal stripes for the walls...
pinterest

pinterest


and my son has picked out a platform bed and furniture...
  


complete with a "lounging area"...



we also looked at wallpaper for my first floor powder room,  I am definitely leaning towards the trellis/ikat papers...










of course the first thing I will do in my house every morning...
all images pinterest

enjoy my cup of coffee!

9 comments:

  1. I am sure the room will be fabulous! enjoy your morning coffees! School starts here tomorrow! lads not back in college till middle of September:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the horizontal stripes. My list of "to do's" is so long and I can't wait to tackle it, also on my list--boys' rooms. Love the inspiration:) PS loving wallpaper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son's room will be so cute! I love horizontal stripes in a room! I'm loving that wallpaper for your powder room, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the redecorated rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His room is going to be so cool!! Can't wait to see the end results.

    I love wallpaper for a powder room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting the kids out! Love the room ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to wallpaper something!! I'm starting Sterlings room this weekend! Wish me luck wish I had a decorator friend to help! Just me and my parents tackling it(ha)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to wallpaper something in my house immed too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous of all your decorating and that your kids are in school. I have one more week to wait. Enjoy all the projects.
    Iva
    One Chic Mom

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete