Monday, July 16, 2012

Ring Around the Collar


I officially started a new obsession over the weekend.  I actually know when it started, Sunday morning about 9:30 AM.  The hubs and I went out for coffee and croissants at our favorite sidewalk cafe.  Dr Beautiful was reading the Wall Street Journal and I was scouring my new LUCKY magazine.  That was when I saw a blouse with a sequined peter pan collar.  I have actually seen these before but for some reason, yesterday I was on a mission to find a blouse like this...


or this...


or this...



I did find one at ZARA, not my favorite so I will keep on looking

8 comments:

  1. I love the first one, I want it in my closet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collared tops. Especially Peter pan collars. There was an adorable black and grey one at Marshall's when I was there last week. The collar was sequined. I almost bought it in a larger size but I didn't think it would fit my growing belly for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those too! I am def getting one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Jill, how did I miss that your shuttle slid off the road at the wedding? I feel terrible for not saying "Glad y'all are okay!" Have a great week:) And yes, the movie was Magic Mike(eek! It was a tad raunchy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peachy /pink one! Have a great week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second picture! I definitely need to be on the lookout for a sequined collar now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love that first one best!

    ReplyDelete