Monday, July 30, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things


Nordstrom's Anniversary sale is in full swing.  I had a chance to pop in ours and pick up a few things before I left for vacation.

I glossed over this pleated leather skirt in the catalogue but when I saw it hanging on the rack I knew it would be the perfect staple for my fall wardrobe.


This sheer polka dot blouse not only caught my eye in the catalogue but I absolutely loved it in real life.  I actually had this in my fitting room with the above leather skirt and these 2 pieces paired together made for one great outfit.  I am already planing a date night with the hubby in October when I can wear this.


I missed out on the Tory Burch boots last year, but this year I lucked out.  The first place I went at the sale was the shoe department, and I left with the last pair of boots in a size 7.  The shoe Gods were smiling down on me!!

5 comments:

  1. So jello that you got the Tory boots! I got some fold over Moto boots. I heart this sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order that skirt too but it's sold out in small and medium in black. Did you get the cream?

    I can't believe you wear a size 7! You have the tiniest feet and you are medium height!!

    If you weren't so nice I might hate you. Joking!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot top and of course the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are fab! Love the skirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got in town to charlotte and my mom and I are hitting up the sale tomorrow! Adore your boots! Now we need real life pictures of you in everything!

    ReplyDelete