Thursday, June 7, 2012

Secret Garden


Last week I spent a morning at our local nursery picking out flowers for our deck with my 3 year old, I love having blooming flowers around, they just make everything beautiful.  At our nursery they converted a raised flower bed into a "fairy garden" by planting miniature flowers, a little house and fairies.  Once Scarlett saw this she was screaming with excitement.  We quickly got busy picking out our supplies for our secret fairy garden.  

We started with tiny plants.  We even bought a strawberry plant...



then we picked out a little house for the fairies...



and of course some fairies...



then we got busy planting...




one very happy little girl...

7 comments:

  1. Aww that is so cute! What a great idea. And Scarlett is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fairy house is precious (and so is your daughter)!! I'll have to share this idea with my pal who has a sweet little 3 year old daughter too, she'll love it. Love your blog too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can really relate to this post because I just did a fairy post recently. I love fairies, and your little girl looks so pleased with the garden. You did a nice job on it.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! What a great project for her to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I can't wait until my 18 month old little girl gets into to princesses and fairies. Thanks for your sweet comments on my Chambray summer fashion link up today!
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous...I love the fairy house idea!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to do this with my girls. Love yours, it came out so cute :)

    ReplyDelete