Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girl Thursday

Kicking off another weekend a day early.  Tonight my sister and her family are coming to town, I am so excited!!  


this is definitely on the agenda...




and Friday night, we are finally trying a farm to table restaurant that I keep hearing rave reviews about



Saturday just so happens to be my birthday...



which I will be spending in a small town about 2 hrs away for my cousins wedding.  I will have my hubby and my sisters with me and that is all I want...




Sunday I am shipping my son off to camp for the week...



then off to a party to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday...



and his 1 year adoption anniversary


Sunday night my sister is sending her hubby back to Michigan so we can take our kiddos for a fun filled week here...




I am guessing this the only place in the world where you can ride a roller coaster, dip a candle, and see a Dolly Parton concert all at the same place!!

Have a beautiful weekend my friends





6 comments:

  1. Happy Early birthday Jill! Have so much fun with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early Birthday!! It sounds like you have so much fun ahead of you in the next 2 weeks! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Will you please start planning my weekends because y'all always have something amazing going on!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous time in store as always!! Enjoy:) Happy early Birthday!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early birthday!! And happy bday to your precious nephew! He is still just adorable!

    ReplyDelete