Friday, April 20, 2012

Girl Friday

Tonight my weekend begins with a Trivia Night fundraiser at my children's school...

for me its not about the trivia, it is about a night with friends, the food...
and the wine...






Saturday, I am meeting a friend at the History Museum Restaurant, which has one of the best brunches in the city, and I might even get a bonus history lesson...






Saturday night is the couples shower for my cousin and his bride to be, I hope my goodie boxes turn out...



I am excited for Sunday, I recently tried Origins night cream for the first time and LOVED it.  I have been using La Mer during the day, but at night I was not married to any specific moisturizer.  After using the High-Potency Night-A-Mins from a free sample, I knew I had found the one...
This Sunday, which also happens to be Earth Day, our Origins is giving a full size, day moisturizer to anyone that brings an empty beauty product to be recycled.  This does not have to be an empty Origins container, anything from any beauty/skincare line...
Sunday night the hubs will be returning from a weekend of debauchery in NYC for his brother's bachelor party.  Nothing like coming home to a good dinner!
Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just got the email from sephora about the origins deal! Looks like a fun filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete