Monday, February 13, 2012

NYFW

My favorite part of NYFW is not seeing the models and the runway shows, I know they will look stunning, but I love the street shots of stylish people in NYC. These women are my inspiration for putting together a fabulous outfit. For these women, the sidewalk is their catwalk.

White, not just for summer...

I am seeing the cat glasses trend everywhere..I am obsessed with this jacket...
and the neon pops of color...


and since we are talking fashion, I just had to share my picks from the Grammys last night..

and on another note, I just couldn't ignore what a sad and tragic end this was...

so sad!

10 comments:

  1. Love all the street fashion! New Yorkers are so much more adventurous with style than me. How amaze did Rihanna look? and so sad about Whitney:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I love white. Very sad about Whitney. (:
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of neon with the black leather! Was sad to hear about Whitney!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYC street fashion but when I lived there I was not impressed. Everyone dressed in black! Maybe it was just the year I lived there and black was the "in" color? Isn't it always? :-) Oh and aren't those women cold in sandals? It's COLD in NYC!

    Yes - so so sad about Whitney. I was just watching everyone slam her on the Fashion Police and then an hour later she was dead. I hope they feel bad now.

    I was dying over Taylor's dress too. Rihanna is SO Sexxy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know...I still can't get over that Whitney died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, Jill. Her death was tragic. It's sad to see such a talent with such a troubled soul.

    And yes- love seeing all the people who attended NYFW as well! So many gorgeous outfits, shoes, bags, and accessories!

    Hope your week is off to a good start :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the street fashion for NYFW as well! Those folks know how to dress! RIP Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fashion pictures! Happy V Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with The Sartorialist...check out his blog if you haven't already. He shows the best street fashion from all over the world - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete