Friday, January 6, 2012

Girl Friday

We have a pretty low key weekend, which I might add, I am really glad. I have so much to do around my house. We left for our trip on Christmas day, so I can home to a house full of trees and decorations that absolutely have to come down this weekend...
I also have some suitcases that still need unpacking...
Saturday night, off to a friends house for a New Year cocktail party....
and Sunday, I have the whole day free to do whatever I want. That has not happened in quite some time...
Have a beautiful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I think Sunday should be rest day. You've had a busy couple of weeks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unpacking is the worst! I can't imagine with 3 kids! Hope you get some rest on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your "free day"! I'm such a weirdo. I took down all our Christmas decorations before NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful time on your trip. I was looking at some of your pictures. I have two girls and a boy too. I hope the January days are being kind to you. Have a fun Sunday doing something just for you.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete