Monday, December 19, 2011

Scenes From the Weekend

I love a weekend that puts you in the holiday spirit, we had that kind of weekend. Friday night we had Dinner with Santa, and lots of arts and crafts...Bright and early Saturday morning, we headed downtown for Breakfast with Santa. There was face painting...
Gingerbread house making...
And of course a visit with the guest of honor himself...
Sunday, tea with the ballerinas from the Nutcracker, then onto the show....
Home just in time to get the house ready....


For Christmas with all my girls...
less than 1 week to go!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your leopard dress! Scar and Libby look so pretty, and you have a huge group of girlfriends. Who wouldn't want to be friends with you? :-)

    Your house also looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I am sure you had a wonderful weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting in the holiday spirit! You look gorg in your winter white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome weekend! Girls nights are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time! Can you adopt me? :)
    Seriously though, your family is gorgeous!!!!! You look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the Christmas picture of your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete