Friday, December 9, 2011

Girl Friday

Another fun filled weekend ahead of us. The festivities begin tonight with a Christmas party.....
Saturday, after a hopefully not too rough morning, a Christmas shopping date with the hubs and then onto a dinner date ...
Sunday morning my son's grade is hosting "Breakfast with Santa" at his school. Somehow I ended up chairing this event, which has kept me extremely busy this week, but it will be a really fun morning for all the kids. Lots of games, crafts, yummy food and of course a special visitor...
Sunday afternoon, a holiday piano concert with my kids each playing 2 songs...
Sunday night off to see lights. The park down the street from us turns into a "winter wonderland" from Thanksgiving until the new year. The thousands and thousands of lights are a beautiful sight and you get to take a horse and carriage through the park.Have a beautiful weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Great weekend plans! I need to find a place with the lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! I am sure the lights look fantastic:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a busy weekend planned. I am glad you are enjoying the Christmas season as much as I am. I just noticed the 'KEEP CALM AND STAY BEAUTIFUL' on your side bar. I've never seen that one before - I love it!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete