Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket...

I've been so busy with "baskets" for my children's auction this coming Saturday night. For the past 6 weeks me and my friend have put together 10 baskets. Each basket was given a movie as the theme. I won't bore you with all 10 baskets, but here is an example of what we did. One of our baskets is "Money Never Sleeps" so we filled the basket with an alarm clock, a kindle, cuff links, money clip with a $100 visa card, starbucks gift card, subscription to the Wall Street Journal, and a tie and pocket square for some dapper man. Sunday I had some girls over to wrap up these baskets and get them ready for bidding...this picture looks like a mess but I really think the baskets turned out great, and I am not just saying that because I was in charge. To make the wrapping more enjoyable I had some prosecco and this tasty appetizer
Chicken Cordon Bleu appetizer. This was so easy to make and so delicious. You can get the recipe here.

Enjoy and let the bidding begin

4 comments:

  1. I would love to hear more about the all the basket themes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets sound amazeballs and I'm so making that appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my sister's house with all the baskets for the school auction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear some more of the themes! It sounds like you've put in tons of work on all of these! I'm sure the auction will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete