Thursday, October 6, 2011

Take Me Away

Yesterday was one of those days where I wanted to stay in my p.j's, drink coffee, and maybe indulge in a hot bubble bath. These bathrooms I found on houzz would definitely fit the bill for a sublime soak....

I would love to sit here after my bath, and brush my hair...
this bathroom has a zen feel, perfect for those days when you just feel "off"...
I would just lay in my tub and stare out the window all the live long day....

this is my all time favorite bathroom, the only thing I would change would be the window treatments, take down the roman shades and maybe...put up some beautiful, thick, silk taffeta panels
and a vase of rosemary for relaxation.
Calgon, take me away!! Do they still even make Calgon??

7 comments:

  1. The first two...*sigh.* Love the last one with the stainless tub. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to be in that bathroom with the zen vibe right now!! I have too much to do and not getting anywhere fast!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love luxurious bathrooms!! I want one with a view like that too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I could literally live in any of these bathrooms! That first one is stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the first one is amazing !!!

    Love from London Wishes

    Caith

    www.londonwishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post and gr8 blog, come check awt my fashion blog and lets follow each other like twitter :)

    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete