Monday, October 10, 2011

Butter, Butter and More Butter

Over the weekend I was making a quick trek through Nordstrom when something caught my eye...

I was instantly smitten with the choice of colors and the thickness of the polish...

this polish just looks and feels so rich. This the perfect polish to use when I am giving my nails a shellac break..

I am all about a little sparkle, even down to my finger nails...
and in honor of the new Princess, they have a color just for her....
"No more waity, Katie"

8 comments:

  1. Butter always comes up with the most gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard their nail polishes are awesome. Gotta love some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of great things about this polish...definitely want to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need the Kate themed color since I am so obsessed ;) xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried their nail polishes yet and I've been meaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that soft pink color. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All gorgeous colours! Have a lovely week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete