Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Picker Sister

Over the weekend, I was flipping through the TV and stopped on a show called "Picker Sisters." This is a reality show that follows 2 interior designer friends as they travel the country in search of junkyards. Once in the junkyard, they will dig through the piles and piles of junk in search of interesting pieces they can reinvent as furniture. It is really amazing what they come up with. I was instantly hooked but not because of the finished pieces, to be honest, their furniture is modern, unique, and definitely statement pieces, but they would look so out of place in my home, I was hooked because of one of the stars...Tracey Huston, not only is she stunning, but girl has style..
I kept watching because I wanted to see what she was going to wear next...




I can't wait to see what she wears next. You can watch Picker Sister on Lifetime.

Off to Target, it's Missoni time!!!

9 comments:

  1. She looks stunning alright!Happy shopping!Wish we had Target over here,I love Missoni!!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new shows!!! I'm such a reality tv addict, lol. This looks great, I'm def going to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the show too and used to make fun of my hub watching Storage Wars...but at least the fashion is enjoyable on Picker Sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got hooked on that show for the same reason! I love how she's always wearing boots. Probably practical for digging through all that junk. My husband and I watch American Pickers too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of that show, but cool she looks fab while digging for junk. I already hit up target! Stuff was going fast and I was there at 8am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it but I loved her from Extreme Home Makeover. Just got back from Target $180 later and that was restraining myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with this show! It's in my DVR que!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete