Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I kicked off my weekend with a cocktail party Friday night, the perfect start to a weekend!!A good time was had by all......
maybe too much of a good time!

Saturday, after I had recovered from the night before, I was all about getting things done! Dan was working, and I don't know about you, but when my hubby is gone I think I turn into some crazy work lady. I get more things done the weekends he works then I would typically get done in an entire month.



I finally hung some curtains in my bathroom
I hung my beautiful Lilly letters in the girls room from my blogger friend Miss Southern Prep, she made these adorable letters! (check her out)
I hung pictures that have been propped up against the walls for about 7 months
and I did about 10 loads of laundry, cleaned the garage, and packed away all our winter clothes.



Sunday we headed downtown to watch a baseball game, it was a record breaking 91 degrees in STL. Exactly one week ago we had 6 inches of snow.
I think mother nature is on drugs!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love your oufit, you are one hot Mama! Those shoes are gorg. Sounds like a great weekend. I am the same way the days/weekends Matt works late I get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower...do you live in STL??? This weather is crazy right now. Yesterday, in shorts, today in a sweater!

    Have a great week! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked so hot in that outfit! :-)

    I can't believe you had 90 degree weather yesterday? It was 60 in Chicago and I was in heaven.

    Also I LOVE your wallpaper in the girl's room, and your curtains in the bathroom. You have amazing taste Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cocktail party looks like so much fun! One day, you need to give us a room-by-room tour of your house--you have fabulous taste! The Lilly letters look so good in the girls' room! I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!!! Fabulous that you got so much done!!! I didn't know it was 91 that was warmer than Tulsa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, Jill. I have to say I love your kitchen floors. Sounds like a busy, fun and productive weekend. Loving the wallpaper in the girls bedroom. 90 degrees? I'll take it! Still cold/rainy in Boston. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Insane weather! Wow!

    You looked smokin' hot Friday night. Love the shoes. Whee...LOVE EM'!

    I'm like you, I always get way more done when the hubby is away. Why is that???

    Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous!!! Love your outfit for friday night cocktails!! Sounds like you got a lot done! Wish I had more energy to get more done around my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! And you're so lucky to have the great weather! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look hot mama! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with your shoes! I long for the days when this pregnant mama can wear some hot heels again!

    ReplyDelete