Monday, January 31, 2011

The Weekend Past

Another weekend has come and gone! Friday night I braved the cold and the massive crowds to score some deals at a warehouse sale, and there were many deals to be had. I think the one I am most excited about is this....The House of Harlow ring I was just blogging about last week, all mine for $15.


Saturday Night was our dueling piano party and it was a blast. I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures... I hate when that happens!!!


Sunday night we celebrated the big 2 for Scarlett. We had our families over for presents, dinner and cake. For some reason, this little peanut was scared to tears when we all sang happy birthdayDon't worry, I think I will be doing the same at my next birthday!!!

Happy Monday

11 comments:

  1. What a great deal with your ring!!!! Scarlett looks so cute even crying! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,
    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, poor Scarlett! I hope she had a wonderful birthday, even though she was scared of the song! Love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww pumpkin!! Kids get scared when everyone sings at them. Same thing happens to mine!

    Ok. LOVE that ring. So jealous you got it for $15!!!

    I just bought myself a super early B-day gift. The Amanda Hobo from TB. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A warehouse sale? Oh how fun!! Great find! I have a dueling piano bar not to far from my place. We always have so much fun there!!

    Happy Monday Darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ring! And good nail polish choice. Very chic!

    I cry on my birthday, too. Just like Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ring, and agree on the birthday. Kinda creepy to have them all singing in your face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, that photo is absolutely priceless! She is so precious- tears and all! And your ring is divine!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little bit envious of that gorgeous ring!

    ReplyDelete