Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Blah's

January is always somewhat of a let down. In our house, September through December is so busy and so much fun. However, one of the perks of January are the great sales. Back in December I was at the Nordstrom Christmas party and acquired some "notes" this week I cashed the notes in for this...The Clarisonic Mia. I have heard nothing but fabulous things about this cleansing system, I decided to give it a try. Now, this not intended to replace my facials, sometimes we just need a little extra something.


Also, I had my eye on the "Kate Spade Frosted Felt Market Tote" I should of dropped a bigger hint to my hubby for Christmas, but it all worked out. I scored the last one at our Kate Spade store and it was on sale to boot!
Seriously, how cute is this purse (and the baby is a cutie too)!

13 comments:

  1. Oooo please update us on your Clarisonic. I've been thinking about getting one! Did you have to pay extra for the baby or did she come with the purse? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that tote and I have a birthday coming up!

    I need that Clairsonic, too. Perfect for my aging skin.

    You have the best finds, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Inspired Design... I am now following you. I got a Clarisonic face brush for Christmas and LOVE it!! I love Kate Spade... I have the Maryanne Bow Regard bag and it is just made so incredibly awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I almost bought that Kate Spade bag too. I was looking at the really big one, wanted it for like a weekend getaway bag. I ended up using my Christmas money for the Louis Vuitton I had been eyeing for the past year, but I love the Kate Spade one! I got the Clarisonic for Christmas last year and its the bomb. Great purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the Mia the best! Definitely get a scrub and put it on it...makes for a great facial pick me up! Loving the kate spade bag!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tote and your daughter is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tote and Scarlett looks too cute in it! I totally looked up your China and it's so pretty! I understand what you're saying though, my grandma's influence is definitely noticable in my mom's china pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lot bigger than I thought! It's so pretty. It reminds me of the Tory tote that was on Oprah's favorite things.

    That story about your sister being mistaken for TB is hilarious!! I love that she just went with it and didn't correct them. Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that tote is insanely cute!!!! As is the goody you're carrying inside of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the tote and Charlotte also looks so cute!!! Also love our Kate Spade store wishing I had a giftcard from instead of J Crew oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard good things about the clarisonic too. Please keep us updated on what you think.... I'd love to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning tote! So my colors! So happy you got yourself one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete